Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You had me at Rock Chalk!!!

There really is a good reason for not getting on to do a post last night...


Everyone who knows me is aware of my fascination with the KU Jayhawks. Especially the basketball team. Well, last night was the NCAA National Championship game. KU vs. Memphis. What an amazing game! When there was about 1 minute left in the game and the Jayhawks were behind, I looked at my dad and said "We are going to overtime". His response was that he could handle that. I just knew in my heart that it wasn't over. And it wasn't. WOW, what an amazing game. It may have taken them 20 years to get another National Championship, but it has been a blast watching them work towards this.

Congratulations Jayhawks, we are all incredibly proud of you!

While watching the game I finished a project that I've been working on throughout the last two weeks while watching the Jayhawks play.

This is Karaoke Soysilk in the Mermaid Colorway by Louet. Karaoke is 50% soysilk and 50% wool.

Till Later!
Wanna

No comments: