Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have a new car

I signed all the paperwork last night and it is official, this is now mine!!!

2004 Buick Century

Engine Size 3.1L 6 Cylinder
Transmission AUTOMATIC W/ OD
Exterior Color SILVER
Interior Color GREY
Mileage 59,000
Options
Cruise Control
Power Brakes
Power Doorlocks
Power Mirrors
Power Seats
Power Steering
Power Windows
Rear Defrost
Dual airbags
Alarm
Air Conditioning
CD Player
Rear Spoiler

My Hunny said he is going to have the windows tinted for me... he feels that it is important to keep the upholstery from fading... I think that he is just embarrassed to be riding around in a granny car and thinks it will look cooler with tinted windows... whatever.

Now I'm $300/month poorer than I was a week ago... This is seriously going to cut into my fiber and yarn collecting. BUT, seeing as how I'm allergic to walking and last weeks vehicle no longer has a working transmission, I guess sacrifices will have to be made.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments: