Monday, June 9, 2008

"The Game" & new projects

I saw a neat way to do those get to know you games on Blue Garter's blog.

Here's how it's done:Using fd’s Flickr Toys,

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).


The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Now, on to knitting and spinning updates... I started two new projects this past weekend.

I started spinning up this gorgeous mix of Fine Merino and Silk.

Purchased from exclusivelylindalee on Etsy.
I absolutely love this fiber. It is spinning up so easily and the colors are just gorgeous.

Colorway: Chili Peppers














My newest knitting project is the Swirl Shawl by JoJoland

I'm combining two of my handspun yarns for this project. Pumpkin Latte and Yak
.

No comments: